Emirates NBD backs DSF photo exhibition
Dubai, February 26, 2010
Emirates NBD has announced its sponsorship for a retrospective exhibition of leading photographs, The ITP Photography Exhibition, being held as part of Dubai Shopping Festival (DSF).
The exhibition, featuring a selection of the most insightful shots taken during the past five years, will run at The Dubai Mall till the end of this month.
The Emirates NBD said the sponsorship is in line with its commitment to supporting culture and the arts as well as a wide range of community activities.
As key sponsor of the high-profile event for 15 consecutive years, Emirates NBD has shown its ongoing support for DSF.
Following the conclusion of the ITP Photography Exhibition, the show will be held for a further two weeks at the bank’s branches inside The Dubai Mall, said a bank official.
In addition to hosting the exhibition, Emirates NBD will also invite visitors to submit their own best photographs at the bank’s two Dubai Mall branches, gaining an opportunity to win professional-quality cameras and publication of the winning photograph in an ITP media title.
“Emirates NBD is pleased to provide its support to the development of the fine arts here in the UAE and across the wider region,” said Saif Al Mansoori, head of Group Business Marketing at Emirates NBD.
“As a longtime supporter of a wide range of community activities, including sponsorship of the Dubai Shopping Festival, we will continue to extend our commitment to such local events and cultural activities,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers
- Top pizza chain plans big UAE investment
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal