Synovate names new MD for region
Dubai, March 3, 2010
Global market research firm Synovate has appointed Clayton Buckley as managing director for its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia and Iran.
In his new role, Buckley will be responsible for expanding and overseeing Synovate business in these markets. He will also be actively involved in client work, ensuring that research projects support the client’s business objectives.
Buckley has over 25 years of marketing and brand experience with a number of international companies, including Kraft and British American Tobacco. He also has extensive international work experience, having worked in Australia, England, South Africa, Saudi Arabia and UAE.
Prior to Synovate, Buckley served as vice president of marketing for Aujan Industries in Dubai.
“Clayton's international marketing and brand background, coupled with his vast business and management experience, will be a tremendous asset to our clients’ businesses in the UAE, Saudi Arabia and Iran,” said Kurt Thompson, chief executive for Synovate in Central / Eastern Europe and the Middle East (CEEME).-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey
- South Korean group in $1.1bn Iraq jet deal
- Northrop Grumman inks Saudi training deal
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn