Synovate names new MD for region
Dubai, March 3, 2010
Global market research firm Synovate has appointed Clayton Buckley as managing director for its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia and Iran.
In his new role, Buckley will be responsible for expanding and overseeing Synovate business in these markets. He will also be actively involved in client work, ensuring that research projects support the client’s business objectives.
Buckley has over 25 years of marketing and brand experience with a number of international companies, including Kraft and British American Tobacco. He also has extensive international work experience, having worked in Australia, England, South Africa, Saudi Arabia and UAE.
Prior to Synovate, Buckley served as vice president of marketing for Aujan Industries in Dubai.
“Clayton's international marketing and brand background, coupled with his vast business and management experience, will be a tremendous asset to our clients’ businesses in the UAE, Saudi Arabia and Iran,” said Kurt Thompson, chief executive for Synovate in Central / Eastern Europe and the Middle East (CEEME).-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Egypt gathers 2.7m tonnes of wheat
- Iran seeks to speed up nuclear activity: IAEA
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan