Paul creates cake for Mother’s day
Amman, March 15, 2010
Paul Bakery and Restaurant, a leading French bakery brand in Amman, has created a special Mother’s Day cake: the Framboisier.
The treat features delicate layers of vanilla sponge, vanilla mousseline and fresh raspberries, coated with a thin smooth almond paste and decorated with fresh raspberries.
The chefs at Paul will also fulfil any special requests and create a cake according to personal wishes, including putting inscriptions on the cake to make it a personal gift, a statement said.
“Our pastry and bakery expertise and pursuit of excellence, in addition to the best French ingredients, make Paul the right choice for this special day to surprise mothers,” said Fadoua Derbel, pastry chef at Paul. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals