Nissan marks Mother’s Day in Amman
Amman, March 16, 2010
Bustami and Saheb Trading Company (BSTC), the exclusive dealers of Nissan in Jordan, recently held an event to mark Mother’s Day.
Mothers spent a day with meals and desserts specially created for the occasion at Paul Bakery & Restaurant in City Mall.
“Nissan held this celebration to solidify the relations of friendship and mutual care between the company and its customers, and to honor the mothers and express to them our gratitude on their special day, since they are part of Nissan’s big family,” said Imad Bustami, CEO of BSTC-Nissan Jordan. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon