DPG hosts interior design workshop
Dubai, March 17, 2010
Dubai Properties Group (DPG), a member of Dubai Holding, has hosted a design workshop for residents of its Layan development, which includes ready-to-lease villas and apartments located in Dubailand, a leading tourism destination.
The demonstration was the first in a series of community events and activities planned to enhance the Layan lifestyle and reinforce DPG’s commitment to customer satisfaction, a statement said.
The complimentary workshop was hosted by the DPG interior design team and featured recommendations and solutions on interior decor.
Residents were offered an opportunity to learn about space planning, furniture layout options and paint colour schemes to personalize their apartment or villa at Layan.
In addition, each resident was entitled to schedule a one-on-one session with DPG’s interior designers to explore creative design and decorating ideas for their new homes. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award
- Bahrain food firms gear up for Ramadan