Dubai culinary event hosts Caprice restaurant
Dubai, March 18, 2010
A popular culinary event, which hosts 20 of Dubai’s top restaurants, including some of the newest to open in the city, is featuring Rivington Grill, the first restaurant of UK-based Caprice Holdings to open in Dubai.
Taste of Dubai 2010 opened yesterday (March 17) at the Dubai Media City Amphitheatre and Park to run until March 20.
World-renowned master chefs will offer a sampling of their signature dishes to visitors.
Rivington Grill is presenting the Classic Prawn Cocktail for starters, Fish and Chips with Mushy Peas as main course, and Sticky Toffee Pudding for dessert in this year’s edition of Taste of Dubai.
Rivington Grill’s head chef Duncan Cruickshanks and head pastry chef Liz Stevenson are showcasing some of Rivington Grill’s finest classic dishes, and will take their place among other leading chefs to share their talents and tips with the audience. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm
- Bahrain celebrates Women’s Day