Home Centre opens 11th UAE store
Dubai, March 23, 2010
Home Centre opened its eleventh UAE store in the new Mirdiff City Centre, maintaining its position as the largest home furnishings company in the country.
Home Centre has almost 2.4 million sq ft of retail space across the region, and this new outlet will be the latest and newest addition to the retail chain.
“Despite the challenges the country and the region faced last year, we managed to maintain our footfall in our stores, where others in the industry have seen an approximate 20 per cent decline,” stated Home Centre’s CEO Jon Jagtiani.
Home Centre also announced further branch openings in the region and beyond.
In addition to the new Mirdiff City Centre store, the retail giant will be opening a store in Delma Mall in Abu Dhabi later this year, as well as a further two stores in Saudi Arabia.
Outside the GCC, in the past year Home Centre has also opened two stores in Egypt along with a further four in India.
In addition to business expansion, the new store also showcased the fresh new brand being launched by the company.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award
- Bahrain food firms gear up for Ramadan