Subway opens 82nd outlet in UAE
Dubai, March 24, 2010
The Subway restaurant chain, the world’s largest submarine sandwich franchise, has opened its 82nd outlet in the UAE.
Located at Mirdif City Center, the new restaurant serves the delicious range of Subway submarine sandwiches, impressive subs of varying length, salads and taste-tempting cookies that are fresh from the oven.
Subway restaurants brought their healthier alternative fast food to more than 20 new locations in the UAE in 2009 and leased around 12,000 sq ft of prime retail space.
“The chain has plans to develop 50 more units in the UAE within the next two years,” said Marwan Abdul Malik Al-Hamar, Subway Restaurants development agent for UAE.
Today, Subway is the world's largest submarine sandwich franchise, with more than 32,300 locations in 91 countries.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam