150 exhibitors to take part in wood show
Dubai, April 11, 2010
More than 150 exhibitors from around the globe, representing about 40 countries, will take part in the biggest ‘Dubai WoodShow 2010’ set to open on Tuesday (April 13).
The wood-focused exhibition, to be held at the Dubai Airport Expo, will have the highest international exhibitor count in its five-year history.
The show will feature the first annual ‘Dubai WoodShow Forum’, the event’s first conference offering a series of exclusive keynote sessions and case studies delivered by high-profile experts, academics and top executives from the entire wood industry spectrum, said Strategic Marketing & Exhibitions, the event’s organiser.
“Given the impressive numbers of committed exhibitors and visitors at this year’s show, we will be expecting a sizeable value of closed deals on the spot, which will make a significant impact on the growth of the regional and global wood sector,” said Dawood Al Shezawi, managing director, Strategic Marketing & Exhibitions. “
The show will also feature a dedicated platform for exclusive one-on-one business meetings among exhibitors, potential clients and future partners. The event will also introduce the ‘Dubai WoodShow Workshops’, daily two-hour interactive presentations designed to provide attendees (small groups of 20-30 registered delegates) with a practical learning experience on American timber grading, sustainability and certification for the timber Industry and sanding and finishing technologies. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey
- South Korean group in $1.1bn Iraq jet deal
- Northrop Grumman inks Saudi training deal
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn