Memac Ogilvy names Mena PR director
Beirut, April 25, 2010
Memac Ogilvy, the leading communications agency in the Middle East, has appointed Saada Hammad as regional director of public relations for the Mena region.
“Saada brings a tremendous amount of experience to what is already one of the leading PR agencies in the Middle East and North Africa,” said Edmond Moutran, chairman and CEO of Memac Ogilvy & Mather Holding - Mena.
Hammad is an exceptional communicator with a background in public relations, marketing, and development in both the corporate and agency worlds, he added.
Hammad began her career in public relations at Bain Communications in Dubai and added value amongst various organisations in the region and most recently was the communications manager for General Motors Middle East.
Hammad will be working closely with Memac Ogilvy’s PR directors and managing directors of to drive the vision and strategy for the regional network. Her remit will include further expansion for the agency into new areas and practices, business development and talent management.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence