Thales ME opens new offices in Dafz
Dubai, April 27, 2010
Thales, a global technology leader for the aerospace and space, defence, security and transportation markets, has opened its news offices in the Dubai Airport Freezone (Dafz).
The new offices in the Dafz will bring together the teams from Thales’s regional Middle East and local UAE offices. Operational- and key project teams are now co-located in the same office, generating increased synergies and a stronger footprint to capture and deliver current and future business.
Thales' customers include the RTA (Roads and Transport Authority) and the DCAA (Dubai Civil Aviation Authority).
“Based on the Dubai Government long term strategy and the leadership instructions, we shall throw our weight behind foreign firms targeting regional markets to enhance global trade,” stated Sheikh Ahmed Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, chairman of the Dafz and president of DCAA.
“Throughout our 10 years presence in the Dafz, its role as a business enabler and catalyst has been instrumental in our successful development throughout the region,” added Olivier Badard, president and CEO of Thales International Middle East & Western Asia.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Egypt gathers 2.7m tonnes of wheat
- Iran seeks to speed up nuclear activity: IAEA
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan