E-Vision to live telecast World Twenty20
Dubai, April 29, 2010
E-Vision, a part of Etisalat and the leading cable TV provider in the region, said the ICC World Twenty20 2010 cricket matches will be telecast live from West Indies on CricOne.
Starting from April 30 to May 6, the third season of ICC World Twenty20 2010 will feature 12 teams – the Test-playing nations and two qualifiers.
Matches will be played at four grounds – Barbados, Guyana, St. Lucia and St. Kitts & Nevis.
“The T-20 format is the most exciting new phenomena in World Cricket and we are delighted that we can offer it to our cricket fans in the UAE, through our cricket channel CricOne,” said Humaid Sahoo, CEO, e-Vision.
“E-Vision has a history of providing the most pertinent choice of content for our viewers, be it sports, movies or content for children through our dedicated kids channel e-junior,” he added.
“Given our diverse subscriber base, we have to constantly understand their entertainment requirements and tailor our programmes to delight our subscribers. We hope that our viewers will enjoy the cricket season with their favourite cable TV service provider,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award
- Bahrain food firms gear up for Ramadan