E-Vision to live telecast World Twenty20
Dubai, April 29, 2010
E-Vision, a part of Etisalat and the leading cable TV provider in the region, said the ICC World Twenty20 2010 cricket matches will be telecast live from West Indies on CricOne.
Starting from April 30 to May 6, the third season of ICC World Twenty20 2010 will feature 12 teams – the Test-playing nations and two qualifiers.
Matches will be played at four grounds – Barbados, Guyana, St. Lucia and St. Kitts & Nevis.
“The T-20 format is the most exciting new phenomena in World Cricket and we are delighted that we can offer it to our cricket fans in the UAE, through our cricket channel CricOne,” said Humaid Sahoo, CEO, e-Vision.
“E-Vision has a history of providing the most pertinent choice of content for our viewers, be it sports, movies or content for children through our dedicated kids channel e-junior,” he added.
“Given our diverse subscriber base, we have to constantly understand their entertainment requirements and tailor our programmes to delight our subscribers. We hope that our viewers will enjoy the cricket season with their favourite cable TV service provider,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm