Have your say on TradeArabia!
Manama, May 9, 2010
TradeArabia, the Middle East’s leading business news and trade information portal, is now offering readers the option of airing their views on reports published on its site.
Visitors to the award-winning portal can write in their comments on reports of their interest. A clickable link at the end of the report takes visitors to the comments field.
Comments will be screened for relevance, substance and tone before being published.
"The new feature is one more step in our efforts to enhance TradeArabia’s service and make the portal more interactive and user-friendly,” says Sree Bhat, Editor of TradeArabia. “Readers are invited to use this facility to express their views.”
The new service comes on the heels of TradeArabia launching the smartphone version of the site.
Website functionality is retained in the new site, which contains a home page, news section summary and menu and news details. News and information is updated at the same time as the parent sites. Users can access the new service by entering http://www.tradearabia.com on their phones, from where they will be automatically redirected to the new sites. Alternatively, they can go directly to http://www.tradearabia.com/mobile or http://m.tradearabia.com
TradeArabia, which attracts more than 3.5 million visitors and 16 million page views a month, is a division of the Bahrain-based Al Hilal Group, one of the region’s leading publishing houses. -TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award
- Bahrain food firms gear up for Ramadan
- Bahrain police recover 800 firebombs
- Raytheon to ink $2.1bn Oman arms deal
- Saudi firm delays Sudan deal over dollar curbs
- Saudi dairy approves $26m dividends
- Sudan to sell stakes in four sugar plants