Kitchens, bathrooms to feature in interiors show
Dubai, May 17, 2010
Index 2010, an upcoming interiors and design event Dubai, will launch a new kitchens and bathrooms zone at the exhibition to mark its 20th anniversary.
Organised by dmg :: events, an international events and publishing company, Index 2010 will run from November 8 to 11 at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
The event will see a strong focus on design in all its facets, introducing new products, new exhibitors and new innovation, a statement said.
Top German bathroom supplier Hansgrohe will be showcasing products from its Axor range along with the new launch of Pura Vida products. The sanitary ware ranges at the show will include creations by renowned leading designers Philippe Starck, Antonio Citterio and Patricia Urquiola.
“Index has come a long way in the last 20 years, and this year will see a celebration of design in its widest sense,” said Lu Buchanan, Index event director.
“We have had a great deal of interest in featuring a separate bathrooms and kitchen section, and are delighted that Hansgrohe are on board as one of the leading international players in the bathrooms arena. I know that they will be showcasing some fantastic products, and look forward to seeing their stand at Index,” Buchanan added.
“We have many more exciting big names lined up to take part in the event,” Buchanan concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head