Kitchens, bathrooms to feature in interiors show
Dubai, May 17, 2010
Index 2010, an upcoming interiors and design event Dubai, will launch a new kitchens and bathrooms zone at the exhibition to mark its 20th anniversary.
Organised by dmg :: events, an international events and publishing company, Index 2010 will run from November 8 to 11 at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
The event will see a strong focus on design in all its facets, introducing new products, new exhibitors and new innovation, a statement said.
Top German bathroom supplier Hansgrohe will be showcasing products from its Axor range along with the new launch of Pura Vida products. The sanitary ware ranges at the show will include creations by renowned leading designers Philippe Starck, Antonio Citterio and Patricia Urquiola.
“Index has come a long way in the last 20 years, and this year will see a celebration of design in its widest sense,” said Lu Buchanan, Index event director.
“We have had a great deal of interest in featuring a separate bathrooms and kitchen section, and are delighted that Hansgrohe are on board as one of the leading international players in the bathrooms arena. I know that they will be showcasing some fantastic products, and look forward to seeing their stand at Index,” Buchanan added.
“We have many more exciting big names lined up to take part in the event,” Buchanan concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Equity firm buys into Algerian Pepsi bottler
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station