Info2cell.com launches its Twitter page
Dubai, May 23, 2010
Info2cell.com, the leading mobile application content and service provider, said it will provide hourly news updates from across the Mena region on its Twitter page.
All Twitter users following Info2cell.com on http://twitter.com/Info2cell will be alerted with the latest news every hour through concise updates.
“Twitter is undoubtedly among the most popular social networking and micro-blogging services today, which made it imperative for Info2cell.com, the region’s largest value added service provider, to have a significant presence here and extend high quality service to our followers on this medium,” said Bashar Dahabra, founder and CEO, Info2cell.com.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement