Info2cell.com launches its Twitter page
Dubai, May 23, 2010
Info2cell.com, the leading mobile application content and service provider, said it will provide hourly news updates from across the Mena region on its Twitter page.
All Twitter users following Info2cell.com on http://twitter.com/Info2cell will be alerted with the latest news every hour through concise updates.
“Twitter is undoubtedly among the most popular social networking and micro-blogging services today, which made it imperative for Info2cell.com, the region’s largest value added service provider, to have a significant presence here and extend high quality service to our followers on this medium,” said Bashar Dahabra, founder and CEO, Info2cell.com.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award
- Bahrain food firms gear up for Ramadan
- Bahrain police recover 800 firebombs
- Raytheon to ink $2.1bn Oman arms deal
- Saudi firm delays Sudan deal over dollar curbs
- Saudi dairy approves $26m dividends
- Sudan to sell stakes in four sugar plants