MD & Qasa'a in Disney distribution deal
Dubai, May 30, 2010
MD & Kassa, a member of Hamdan Bin Mohammed Programme for Young Business Leaders has signed a deal with Multi Comm, a Disney World Licensed company, for distribution of its products in select Gulf countries.
As per the agreement, MD & Qasa'a will exclusively distribute a large collection of Beirut-based Multi Comm's products in UAE, Qatar and Oman.
The agreement was signed by Monther Darwish, general manager, MD & Qasa'a, and Caroline Melies from Multi Comm, in the presence of officials representing both organisations.
Monther Darwish, General Manager of MD & Qasa'a, said that through the agreement it will distribute Disney World products to a larger cross-section of the Gulf market.
"The partnership is the result of the continued support provided by Hamdan Bin Mohammed Programme for Young Business Leaders, (part of the Mohammed Bin Rashed Establishment for SME Development), in encouraging young entrepreneurs to invest in innovative businesses. We are committed to helping achieve new horizons of development for SMEs," he added.
Ibtihal Naji, manager, Government Procurement Programme, MBRE said: “We strive to provide the utmost support to the members of Hamdan Bin Mohammed Programme and encourage them to develop strategic partnerships with international organisations. These partnerships play a vital role in supporting SME and contribute to enriching local markets with many global products," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Panasonic donates solar lights to kenya village
- UAE designer hosts fashion show in Bahrain
- Emirates inks PSG shirt sponsorship deal
- UAE’s coffee champ eyes World Barista trophy
- Sanjeev Kapoor captivates Treat visitors
- Sudan firm to export animal feed to Gulf
- Arrest of Saudi with pressure cooker 'overzealous'
- Stability ‘returning to Bahrain streets’
- UAE’s coffee & tea usage up 85pc in 3 years
- Alwaleed Foundation supports art course