Islamic fashion portal 'a big hit'
Dubai, May 31, 2010
The 3abaya.com, a newly launched shopping portal for cultural fashion in the region, said the website has received overwhelming response from across the globe with close to 6,000 visitors and over 55,000 page views.
Not only has 3abaya.com attracted visitors in the GCC but also received international traffic from the US, UK, Spain and Canada, said its owner and creator Hind Baker.
“The response has been extremely positive and encouraging. 3abaya.com has clicked with visitors from the region and around the globe and we continue to see membership numbers significantly grow on a daily basis,” remarked Hind.
"The purpose of 3abaya.com is to inspire our members to express themselves and venture out of their comfort zone, experimenting with colors and style. We also have exciting designs for the upcoming summer season," she noted.
Working with the portals group of rising-star designers, 3abaya.com plans to evolve in the near future by offering a larger variety of designs and accessories for young women, Hind added.
3abaya.com, the new and innovative shopping experience, was launched last month to offer a wide range of cultural fashionwear from select designers. Exclusive to members, customers of the portal can browse garments at their leisure – examining design features in close-up before making their purchase.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show