Dunkin' Donuts tops in customer loyalty
Dubai, June 3, 2010
Dunkin' Donuts, the largest coffee and baked goods chain in the world, has been recognised as number one in customer loyalty in the coffee category in the UAE for the fourth consecutive year.
The recognition, given by the Brand Keys Customer Loyalty Engagement Index, came as the brand commemorated its 60th 'birthday.”
The 13th annual national survey by Brand Keys, the top research consultancy specialising in customer loyalty, identified brands that are best able to engage consumers by meeting or exceeding their expectations, which creates loyal customers.
The report predicts which products consumers are most likely to purchase over the next 12 to 18 months. In the coffee category, consumer preferences were based on consistently meeting customer expectations for taste, quality, and service.
The Customer Loyalty Engagement Index also identifies category brand leaders -- those most likely to demonstrate the highest levels of consumer loyalty and profitability over the coming two years.
Dunkin’ Donuts has completed setting up its 60th store in the UAE, and recorded Dh50 million ($13.6 million) in revenue in 2009.
“The unbeatable combination of superior blend of coffee, a wide range of donuts available in our shops more than any other coffee shop and superior customer service wins more and more customers for our brand,” said David Rodgers, general manager Dunkin’ Donuts UAE.
“We opened a series of new outlets across the country as our products continue to expand their appeal in the region.”
“Within a decade of commencing operations in the UAE, we have become one of the most established players in the coffee and donuts sector, catering to a multi-national community of customers across the UAE,’ he added.
John Costello, chief global customer and marketing officer at Dunkin' Brands, said: 'This great honour is a tribute to our franchisees' commitment to our guests.”
“Through their tireless efforts, Dunkin' Donuts has become a daily ritual for millions of people who start their day with America's favorite coffee and look to Dunkin' Donuts to keep them running in the afternoon with a wide variety of beverages and snacks.”
'We are thrilled to have earned the top ranking for customer loyalty four years running, and look forward to continuing to provide our guests with simple, delicious, affordable food and beverages,” he added.
Robert Passikoff, founder and president, Brand Keys, said: 'In what has turned into a more and more competitive category, it is a tribute to the Dunkin' brand that it has been able to meet the expectations consumers have when it comes to their coffee.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Equity firm buys into Algerian Pepsi bottler
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station