The noodle house wins best restaurant award
Dubai, June 7, 2010
The noodle house, Jumeirah’s dedicated restaurant division serving cuisines from South-East Asia, has won the best restaurant/chain category at the Best in Abu Dhabi Awards 2010.
The award was received for the branches in Abu Dhabi, managed by Emirates Leisure Retail, the franchise partner for Jumeirah Restaurants in Abu Dhabi, Oman and Melbourne, Australia.
“We are delighted to receive this prestigious honour that ranks us as the best in our category,” said Andrew Joyce, director of food and beverage development, Jumeirah Restaurants.
“This award is a testament to the quality cuisine and superior service we provide to our customers. It also reiterates the commitment of the noodle house to offer the best quality and providing our guests with a memorable dining experience,” he added.
The noodle house recently announced the launch of a new menu, in all its restaurants across the UAE, featuring signature dishes from celebrity chef Sam Leong, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals