Ikea to run part-sale in Dubai, Abu Dhabi
Dubai, June 15, 2010
Ikea, the leader in home furniture and furnishings solutions, will hold its annual part-sale from June 17 to July 31 at Dubai Festival City store, while the part-sale at Abu Dhabi Marina Mall store will run from June 20 to July 31.
The popularity of the annual part-sale stems from the availability of lower prices on furniture solutions while Ikea clears space for the new 2011 product range.
Ikea guarantees low prices all year round despite rising market costs, a statement said.
Prices stated in the catalogue do not fluctuate throughout year so customers do not have to wait for seasonal reductions to obtain affordable furniture, it added.
"The Ikea part-sale is a very interesting time of the year for our customers and us,” said Mile Franicevic, general manager, Ikea, UAE.
“While it gives us an opportunity to clear the existing stocks to phase in an exciting and new range of products, the customers can cash in on even lower prices on the already cost-effective solutions,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers
- Top pizza chain plans big UAE investment
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role