Mani & Co reports 75pc rise in H1 sales
Dubai, June 20, 2010
Mani & Co, one of the Middle East’s fastest growing producers of naturally nutritious fruit and nut snacks, has reported sales growth of more than 75 per cent during the first half of 2010.
Just one year after launching its first factory in Dubai Investment Park (DIP), the company says that proximity, pricing and health conscious consumers have contributed to new expansion and contracts in the GCC.
In fact, Q1 2010 saw UAE sales grow by 77 per cent compared to the previous quarter, with numbers for Q2 at least that high. While sales increased across the board, certain varieties like the ‘Yummy’ range have seen an average increase of 35 per cent each month during 2010; the highest consistent growth of any product range since the company began its UAE operations, a statement said.
“Focusing on new distribution and supply chain techniques has really opened up a lot of doors in the FMCG sector, especially when it comes to food snacks,” said Abouzar Rahmani, CEO and president of Mani & Co.
Looking to the future, Mani & Co. is projecting to triple its annual growth in sales during 2010 through new partnerships within the local market and expansions throughout the GCC. The company is currently in discussions with major distributors in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia with contracts in Bahrain and Qatar near finalisation.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals
- US, Chinese warships narrowly avoid collision
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey