Primedia releases GCC healthcare guide
Manama, June 23, 2010
Primedia International, a leading regional directory publisher, has released a new healthcare guide which puts together information on service providers and suppliers in the GCC.
The first and only one of its kind in the region, Gulf Health and Medical also includes in-depth information on medical/health organisations, expert viewpoints, industry events, medical associations and societies, a statement said.
"The launch of this publication underlines the commitment of the region's government to provide world-class medical services to the people," said Redha Ameeri, Primedia's director.
"At the same time it highlights Primedia's commitment to publish titles that will be viewed as the medium of choice for both businesses and consumers."
Dramatic progress in recent years and the tremendous potential of the Gulf's medical sector, coupled with increased awareness among individuals regarding the importance of healthy lifestyles, has contributed to the demand for this directory, he added.
"We are delighted to step into the medical industry with an impressive product," said John McIsaac, chief executive of Primedia.
"We aim to position the publication's brand in the B2B segment, aiming to not only bridge the gap, but to fulfill the needs of the many who work in, support, or receive services from this vital industry."
To enhance the effectiveness, usage and reach of The Gulf Health and Medical, a website will be launched soon to complement the user-friendly print edition, the statement added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Egypt food subsidy bill to total $4.3bn this year
- Entrepreneurship festival targets SMEs
- Equity firm buys into Algerian Pepsi bottler
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting