Boston Consulting Group names new ME head
Dubai, June 23, 2010
The Boston Consulting Group (BCG), a global management consulting firm, has appointed Joerg Hildebrandt as partner and managing director for its Middle East operations.
Hildebrandt will also lead BCG’s Technology, Media and Telecommunications (TMT) practice in the region.
“We are delighted to have Joerg Hildebrandt join the BCG team and are confident that his expertise will further augment BCG’s dynamic offerings in the field of technology, media and telecommunications,” said Dr Klaus Kessler, senior partner & managing director and head of BCG Middle East.
Hildebrandt possesses 14 years of consulting experience in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia with expertise in strategy, marketing, organizational design, and corporate governance.
He holds a degree of business administration and engineering from University of Stuttgart and University of Strasbourg.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award
- Bahrain food firms gear up for Ramadan