Pan Arab IPR Media Awards launched
Dubai, July 4, 2010
Business Software Alliance (BSA), the leading global organisation, has announced that it is receiving entries for the 2010 Pan Arab Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Media Awards from July 1 till August 31.
The competition is open to broadcast (TV and radio), print (magazines and newspapers), electronic (web portals) and all other media channels.
A select panel of judges will evaluate entries that include articles on software piracy and IPR in the Middle East printed or broadcast within the submission period. Winners will be notified through email or telephone before September 30.
“Through the Pan Arab IPR Media Awards, it is our mission to inspire and encourage media practitioners to continue to support and be actively involved in ongoing anti-piracy initiatives all over the region,' said Jawad Al Redha, BSA co-chairman in the Gulf region.
The Pan Arab IPR Media Awards will have five contest categories: ‘Best Opinion Piece,’ ‘Best Investigative Piece,’ ‘Best News Article,’ ‘Best Feature Article,’ and ‘Best Interview,’ with a winner and a runner-up to be named in each category.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UK denies role in Bahrain’s security action
- Wadi makes splash in booming MICE market
- Alba donates aid to Bahrain’s elderly
- Ethiopia, Egypt tone down talk of war over Nile dam
- Tougher food marketing needed to cut obesity: WHO
- Playnation to host Hip Hop contest
- Bahrain alerts on waste food during Ramadan
- BAS wins hospital catering contract
- Metito announces big global expansion, mulls IPO
- Saudi AAGH group tops Forbes ranking