Forrey & Galland to launch new date collections
Dubai, July 11, 2010
Forrey & Galland, the creators of Haute Couture handmade sweets, will launch their Royal Medjool and Khidri Date Collection, throughout Ramadan.
Ideal for the breaking fast Iftar and to celebrate Eid Al Fitr, the exquisite box of juicy handmade dates will be filled with a variety of flavours and toppings, such as pistachio, almond and sesame as well as some new essences such as rose and orange.
Each date is carefully prepared to ensure that the date is enhanced with flavours in accordance with the spirit of Ramadan and custom of eating dates to break fast after a full day of fasting. The delicately prepared dates come complete in exclusive packaging; on request onecan also choose to have the dates packed in the picturesque gold leafed jewellery box, a statement said.
Forrey & Galland also features a variety of creatively flavoured chocolates, marzipans, nougats and cookies.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm