Forrey & Galland to launch new date collections
Dubai, July 11, 2010
Forrey & Galland, the creators of Haute Couture handmade sweets, will launch their Royal Medjool and Khidri Date Collection, throughout Ramadan.
Ideal for the breaking fast Iftar and to celebrate Eid Al Fitr, the exquisite box of juicy handmade dates will be filled with a variety of flavours and toppings, such as pistachio, almond and sesame as well as some new essences such as rose and orange.
Each date is carefully prepared to ensure that the date is enhanced with flavours in accordance with the spirit of Ramadan and custom of eating dates to break fast after a full day of fasting. The delicately prepared dates come complete in exclusive packaging; on request onecan also choose to have the dates packed in the picturesque gold leafed jewellery box, a statement said.
Forrey & Galland also features a variety of creatively flavoured chocolates, marzipans, nougats and cookies.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award
- Bahrain food firms gear up for Ramadan
- Bahrain police recover 800 firebombs
- Raytheon to ink $2.1bn Oman arms deal
- Saudi firm delays Sudan deal over dollar curbs
- Saudi dairy approves $26m dividends
- Sudan to sell stakes in four sugar plants