Conrad Cairo names new executive chef
Cairo, July 12, 2010
Conrad Cairo, a Hilton Worldwide global contemporary luxury brand, has appointed Jarrett Beaulieu as its new executive chef.
Chef Beaulieu will be responsible for all kitchen operations across all six restaurants and cafes at the hotel including Conrad Cairo’s newly opened restaurants: Oak Grill, Kamala and Stage One.
Beaulieu, who graduated in 1989 from Canada’s Vancouver Island University, went on to apprentice at the Hilton Toronto with Master Chef Albert Schnell. In 1997, Chef Beaulieu landed the executive sous chef position at the Abu Dhabi Hilton.
Chef Beaulieu continued to gain experience in kitchens in Finland, Canada, Switzerland and Abu Dhabi.
He was also appointed group executive chef to five hotels in Kenya and was responsible for the repositioning and re-branding of the hotels’ restaurants.
“With Chef Jarrett’s remarkable track record in working with luxury hotels, we are confident that Conrad Cairo’s culinary offering will benefit from his leadership,” said Kevin Brett, Conrad Cairo’s general manager.
The Conrad Cairo, located in the heart of Cairo’s commercial district overlooking the River Nile, is a contemporary luxury hotel with 617 guestrooms, inclusive of 52 suites and five executive floors and an array of restaurants and bars. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Qatar 'interested in Eurofighter, Rafale jets'
- Dubai gold refiner wins ISO certification
- KKR among bidders for Saudi fast food chain
- UK denies role in Bahrain’s security action
- Wadi makes splash in booming MICE market
- Alba donates aid to Bahrain’s elderly
- Ethiopia, Egypt tone down talk of war over Nile dam
- Tougher food marketing needed to cut obesity: WHO
- Playnation to host Hip Hop contest
- Bahrain alerts on waste food during Ramadan