Kenwood Cooking Chef launched in Dubai
Dubai, July 12, 2010
The new Kenwood Cooking Chef, which was been launched in the UK late last year, is now available in Dubai.
The key feature of the new Cooking Chef is the addition of induction heating technology plus all the versatility of the popular Kenwood Kitchen Machine, delivering a totally new cooking revolution to your kitchen, said a spokesperson.
From the perfect choux pastry and creamy risottos to Italian meringues, the Kenwood Cooking Chef makes light work of tricky dishes that require attention and precision in the kitchen, he said.
“The Cooking Chef has been a huge success in Europe, particularly the UK and France, and we are delighted to see it coming to kitchens throughout the Middle East,” said Brian King, general manager Consumer Goods Jashanmal.
“Our Middle East Kenwood customer base has grown year-on-year, and continues to grow with both the popular kitchen appliances such as the Food Processor and Kitchen Machine as well as the new ranges such as the Triblade Hand blender launched to the regional market earlier this year,” added Mark Broad, commercial director Middle East, Kenwood & De’Longhi.
The Kenwood Cooking Chef is perfect for the Ramadan Kitchen, making preparation for meals with family and friends even easier and less time consuming – giving even the hostess more time with her guests, he said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals