Home Centre painting contest on Aug 6
Dubai, July 26, 2010
Home Centre has announced that registrations are open to children for its Paint Your Dream Home competition in support of Unicef, till the grand finale to be held on August 6.
Parents can register their children by visiting a specially designed Paint Your Dream Home Microsite, accessible on the Home Centre website http://www.homecentre.net/ or via drop off boxes in selected stores.
The next events will take place in the evening from 4.00pm-8.00pm, kicking off with a tutorial explaining about art and creativity, and following this, 25 children per hour can draw will draw their dream home. The artwork will then be submitted for review to a panel of art experts, who will then choose the top twenty five drawings for the grand finale.
A total of four hundred children aged between five and twelve are expected to register to take part in the painting competition, with the best twelve paintings from the grand finale being selected to feature in a 2011 calendar. In addition these twelve paintings will be auctioned off with proceeds going to Unicef.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show