The noodle house moves to Dubai Media City
Dubai, July 27, 2010
The noodle house, the flagship brand of Jumeirah Group, announced that the Dubai Marina branch is relocating to Dubai Media City, which is home to over 1,400 regional and international media companies.
The noodle house Dubai Marina will remain operational until July 27, after which the home delivery service will remain operational, delivering across Dubai from Bur Dubai and Karama to Ibn Battuta Mall, including the recently added areas of Arabian Ranches and Motor City, a statement said.
The noodle house Dubai Media City opens in September.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award
- Bahrain food firms gear up for Ramadan