Moda Mall hosts meet with Bahraini artist
Manama, July 28, 2010
Moda Mall, a high-end shopping destination located at the Bahrain World Trade Center, recently hosted a panel discussion with leading Bahraini artist Balqees Fakhro and young budding artists.
The forum was held as part of the Ta’a Al Shabab Cultural Youth Festival, an initiative of Tashkeel, an independent resource for artists and designers.
It provided an opportunity for young Bahraini artists to learn about and discuss the various special techniques used by Balqees Fakhro, a statement said.
Ta’a Al Shabab regularly organizes workshops which are led by highly accredited professional artists and aim to help young Bahrainis recognize their talents and encourage their development.
Moda Mall regularly hosts social and cultural events and is becoming a popular venue for leading artists to showcase their artworks and promote Bahrain’s art and culture. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers
- Top pizza chain plans big UAE investment
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role