Dubai firm in drinking water drive
Dubai, July 29, 2010
Dubai Refreshments Company (DRC), the sole franchisee and distributor of PepsiCo products in the UAE, has continued its initiative in distributing free bottled water to Dubai bus commuters.
The drive was launched in cooperation with the Roads & Transport Authority (RTA) of Dubai.
A free 600 ml bottle of Aquafina water was given to every Dubai bus commuter who boarded at a major station.
DRC has been providing free Aquafina to Dubai’s bus commuters every July since 2008. During the first two years of the initiative, more than 480,000 free bottles of water were distributed and the company anticipates giving away a further 240,000 bottles this July, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Saudi firm delays Sudan deal over dollar curbs
- Saudi dairy approves $26m dividends
- Sudan to sell stakes in four sugar plants
- Abu Dhabi chosen for incentive by Openwork
- Talabat online deliveries hit record 3m
- Bahrain’s food usage rate to top CAGR of 2pc
- Jotun launches coatings for home products
- Home security sales surging in Bahrain
- Gulf naval drill highlights mine risk to shipping
- Panasonic donates solar lights to kenya village