Dubai firm in drinking water drive
Dubai, July 29, 2010
Dubai Refreshments Company (DRC), the sole franchisee and distributor of PepsiCo products in the UAE, has continued its initiative in distributing free bottled water to Dubai bus commuters.
The drive was launched in cooperation with the Roads & Transport Authority (RTA) of Dubai.
A free 600 ml bottle of Aquafina water was given to every Dubai bus commuter who boarded at a major station.
DRC has been providing free Aquafina to Dubai’s bus commuters every July since 2008. During the first two years of the initiative, more than 480,000 free bottles of water were distributed and the company anticipates giving away a further 240,000 bottles this July, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm
- Bahrain celebrates Women’s Day
- US Navy plans expansion in Bahrain