Egypt's GASC buys 240,000 T French wheat
Cairo, August 7, 2010
Egypt's main government wheat buyer General Authority for Supply Commodities (GASC) said on Saturday it had bought 240,000 tonnes of French wheat for shipment between September 1 and 15 on a free on board basis.
Nomani Nomani, GASC vice chairman, gave the following breakdown of the purchases: Sixty thousand tonnes of French wheat from Invivo at $279.69/tonne; 60,000 tonnes of French wheat from Granit at $280.90/tonne; 60,000 tonnes of French wheat from Invivo at $283.69/tonne and 60,000 tonnes of French wheat from Granit at $281.90.-Reuters
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- GCC to set up 100,000-strong security force
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires