Tamdeen launches new fit-out division
Dubai, August 18, 2010
Tamdeen, a leading project management firm and a member of Tecom Investments, has launched a new division to deliver high quality and timely fit-out management solutions.
Manned by experts from Tamdeen, the new division aims to guide customers with simplified procedures to save time and enhance cost-efficiency in fit-out solutions.
“We have a long-standing commitment to constantly enhance our service levels, while prioritising customer welfare as part of our effort to set new industry benchmarks,” said Khalid Basaeed, director of design development at Tamdeen.
“Our team of experts works with the clients in defining customer needs and developing a comprehensive design brief with tailor-made solutions.”
“As a company, we have maintained strong links with government entities and utility service providers which allows us timely execution of projects,” Basaeed added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Saudi firm delays Sudan deal over dollar curbs
- Saudi dairy approves $26m dividends
- Sudan to sell stakes in four sugar plants
- Abu Dhabi chosen for incentive by Openwork
- Talabat online deliveries hit record 3m
- Bahrain’s food usage rate to top CAGR of 2pc
- Jotun launches coatings for home products
- Home security sales surging in Bahrain
- Gulf naval drill highlights mine risk to shipping
- Panasonic donates solar lights to kenya village