Tamdeen launches new fit-out division
Dubai, August 18, 2010
Tamdeen, a leading project management firm and a member of Tecom Investments, has launched a new division to deliver high quality and timely fit-out management solutions.
Manned by experts from Tamdeen, the new division aims to guide customers with simplified procedures to save time and enhance cost-efficiency in fit-out solutions.
“We have a long-standing commitment to constantly enhance our service levels, while prioritising customer welfare as part of our effort to set new industry benchmarks,” said Khalid Basaeed, director of design development at Tamdeen.
“Our team of experts works with the clients in defining customer needs and developing a comprehensive design brief with tailor-made solutions.”
“As a company, we have maintained strong links with government entities and utility service providers which allows us timely execution of projects,” Basaeed added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- GCC to set up 100,000-strong security force
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires