SimonsVoss to unveil key security products
Essen (Germany), August 21, 2010
SimonsVoss Technologies, a dynamic high-tech company, said it will showcase a wide range of its new products and system components at the upcoming Security expo, the world’s largest specialist fair, to be held in Essen, Germany.
SimonsVoss said those visiting its 450 sq m stand at the Security expo, which runs from October 5 to 8, will be able to see the company's many new products, the highlight being the new digital door fitting, SmartHandle 3062.
This particularly attractive fitting has already won the Red Dot Design Award, and has also been nominated for another award – the Designpreis der Bundesrepublik Deutschland 2011 (German design award for 2011), the company said in a statement.
'In addition to the long battery service life and its networkable version, the fitting is also characterised by its snap-in installation – One can simply attach the fitting to the door leaf, tighten the screw, and that’s it,' the statement added.
SimonsVoss said it will also be presenting other versions of the digital locking cylinder 3061, the Smart Relay 3065, and new exciting products. More will be revealed on the first day of the fair, it added.
The products will be presented in four presentation areas in specific building situations. Visitors can therefore experience the keyless world of SimonsVoss for themselves and its diverse possible applications.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers
- Top pizza chain plans big UAE investment
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role