Oman Air report wins design award
Manama, August 31, 2010
Oman Air's 2009 annual report, designed by Smart Media, won silver at the Vision Awards at the Annual Report Competition under the category of transportation and logistics.
The contest was organised by the League of American Communications Professionals (LACP).
The report also won bronze for the Most Improved Annual Report from the Asia-Pacific region.
The 2009 annual report, themed Clear Skies, scored top marks for first impression, report narrative, message clarity and information accessibility.
"The 2009 Vision Awards Annual Report Competition that drew one of the largest number of submissions, recognises the outstanding annual reports of the past 12 months. Oman Air's annual report is an important reflection of our achievements, and the work we do for our customers," said chief executive officer Peter Hill.
"The level of creativity exhibited in our report is outstanding, which is supported by outstanding clarity in communicating this year's key messages. As a world-class airline, we could not be more thrilled with the international recognition and the top spot our 2009 annual report has received from the LACP.
"We thank the team of Smart Media whose hard work have paid rich dividends," he added.
"Oman Air Clear Skies annual report was the first international assignment Smart Media had received and I am pleased that our work for Oman Air had been recognised at an international forum," added Smart Media chairman Dr Vijith Kannangara. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- GCC to set up 100,000-strong security force
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires