OSN logs record subscribers for HD channels
Dubai, August 31, 2010
Orbit Showtime Network (OSN), a premium entertainment network, has recorded more than 110,000 subscribers to its bouquet of high definition (HD) channels.
The addition of extra HD channels including OSN Movies HD, and Sky News HD has increased customer demand for high quality programming with the intensity and vividness of HD, a company statement said.
Over 30,000 subscribers are gaining access to OSN’s HD channels every month, it added.
OSN HD customers can access up to 12 HD channels spanning entertainment, sports, movies and documentaries, including brands such as Discovery HD, Nat Geo Wild HD, Fox Sports HD, Food Network HD and Showsports 1 HD, according to the statement.
“OSN remains committed to delivering customers the best service,” said Marc-Antoine d’Halluin, president and CEO of OSN.
“With the arrival of the new and improved HD DVR, The Showbox HD, providing a high quality line-up of HD channels, HD subscriber video on demand and 3D entertainment, there’s never been a better time to subscribe to OSN as more HD channels will soon be launched,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers
- Top pizza chain plans big UAE investment