Top firm offers 5-day digital marketing training
Dubai, September 7, 2010
The Dubai-based TME will organise a five-day intensive digital marketing training in Dubai this month.
The training, being conducted by Econsultancy, one of the world's most prominent providers of online marketing training, will be held from September 26-30 at Crowne Plaza, Dubai.
Econsultancy, based in London and New York, will provide one and two-day certificated training sessions over the five days.
The organisers hope to bring knowledge to the marketers of the Middle East at much lower than normal delegation fees. The training is designed to give marketing executives, entrepreneurs or anyone involved in online marketing a valuable all-round understanding and new skills to maximise digital marketing opportunities.
Topics include search engine marketing (SEO), pay-per-click, social media marketing, e-mail marketing, brand protection, online public relations and brand monitoring.
“Every organisation needs to know how online marketing works and the action required to get the most out of the internet. For us, there was a really genuine intention to create something that can educate the market, help drive the industry and is affordable”, said Craig Hanna, managing director, Econsultancy, London.
The fee for a full day’s training is Dh2,500.
The trainer, James A Matthewson is a digital and direct marketing specialist with extensive experience of developing and delivering digital marketing, e-Commerce and e-Business strategies for clients across the world. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Egypt gathers 2.7m tonnes of wheat
- Iran seeks to speed up nuclear activity: IAEA
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan