Moulinex unveils big fryer for ME families
Dubai, September 20, 2010
Moulinex, the French manufacturer of small household appliances, has designed the XXL Fryer that can cook two kilos of French fries in one run.
The new fryer was introduced in the Middle East by Groupe SEB to facilitate food preparations for large families in the region.
A Moulinex survey has revealed that big families in the Middle East consume French fries 1.5 times per week compared to the average of 0.8 times a week in smaller families.
The large sized capacity Moulinex XXL Fryer gives Middle East housewives more time to spend with members of their family at the dining table, a statement said.
The fryer has a removable non-stick bowl with two kilos capacity and three litres of oil. The fryer can make eight portions in one run.
The fryer has a long lasting anti-odour filter (washable for 80 usages). It has an adjustable thermostat with indicator light and is 100 per cent safe. Other features include a cool touch body, an up and down external lid, an automatic lid opening and a large window.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals