Cloisall wins 2 major Abu Dhabi projects
Dubai, September 22, 2010
Cloisall, the leading interior fitting and contracting company, has won two more of the UAE’s most prestigious landmark projects; the Abu Dhabi Financial Center and the Bawabat Al Sharq Mall.
The mall is at the heart of the Bawabat Al Sharq Project, a Dh3 billion luxury mixed-use community being developed by Baniyas Investment & Development Company in Abu Dhabi.
Cloisall has also secured Dh113 million ($30.8 million) financing from Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank.
“Abu Dhabi Financial Centre and Bawabat Al Sharq Mall are both very important projects for us and as in all other projects, we will ensure that these projects stand out in terms of visuals as well as comfort for the visitors,” said Majed Farha, chief executive officer, Cloisall.
Cloisall is now working on projects for Yas Island Ferrari World, Al Raha and the Dubai airport.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Dubai gold refiner wins ISO certification
- KKR among bidders for Saudi fast food chain
- UK denies role in Bahrain’s security action
- Wadi makes splash in booming MICE market
- Alba donates aid to Bahrain’s elderly
- Ethiopia, Egypt tone down talk of war over Nile dam
- Tougher food marketing needed to cut obesity: WHO
- Playnation to host Hip Hop contest
- Bahrain alerts on waste food during Ramadan
- BAS wins hospital catering contract