The noodle house to open 5th Dubai branch
Dubai, September 26, 2010
The noodle house, the flagship brand of Jumeirah’s restaurant division serving South-East Asian cuisine, is set to open its fifth Dubai branch.
The new branch will be located at the ground level of Gloria Hotel in Dubai Media City, one of the biggest hotels in the area with 1,050 hotel and apartment units.
The other branches in the emirate are located at Madinat Jumeirah, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) and Burjuman. Overall, this will bring the total of noodle house restaurants in the UAE to seven, with two other branches located at Souk Qaryat Al Beri and Al Wahda Mall in Abu Dhabi.
The Dubai Media City branch will also be included in the home delivery service network. With its online menu and calorie counter, the noodle house delivers food across Dubai until 1am.
In addition to the outlets in the UAE, the popular casual dining restaurant boasts nine other branches in Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Australia, Egypt, and Cyprus.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Abu Dhabi chosen for incentive by Openwork
- Talabat online deliveries hit record 3m
- Bahrain’s food usage rate to top CAGR of 2pc
- Jotun launches coatings for home products
- Home security sales surging in Bahrain
- Gulf naval drill highlights mine risk to shipping
- Panasonic donates solar lights to kenya village
- UAE designer hosts fashion show in Bahrain
- Emirates inks PSG shirt sponsorship deal
- UAE’s coffee champ eyes World Barista trophy