The noodle house to open 5th Dubai branch
Dubai, September 26, 2010
The noodle house, the flagship brand of Jumeirah’s restaurant division serving South-East Asian cuisine, is set to open its fifth Dubai branch.
The new branch will be located at the ground level of Gloria Hotel in Dubai Media City, one of the biggest hotels in the area with 1,050 hotel and apartment units.
The other branches in the emirate are located at Madinat Jumeirah, Jumeirah Emirates Towers, Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) and Burjuman. Overall, this will bring the total of noodle house restaurants in the UAE to seven, with two other branches located at Souk Qaryat Al Beri and Al Wahda Mall in Abu Dhabi.
The Dubai Media City branch will also be included in the home delivery service network. With its online menu and calorie counter, the noodle house delivers food across Dubai until 1am.
In addition to the outlets in the UAE, the popular casual dining restaurant boasts nine other branches in Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Australia, Egypt, and Cyprus.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Top pizza chain plans big UAE investment
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse