Survey on Tunisia household media usage
Dubai, October 5, 2010
The Arab Advisors Group launched a major new survey of households in Tunisia last month.
The survey report, Tunisia Households Media and Internet Survey 2010, will provide the results of a major comprehensive survey of households in Tunisia. The survey covers television viewing, pay TV, radio listening, newspaper reading habits, movies preferences, DVD consumption, movie theaters in addition to games, online media habits, Internet and e-commerce usage in Tunisia.
The final survey report and cross tabulation analysis will be delivered no later than November 20, a statement said.
The survey includes phone interviews with 800 respondents from different households selected according to the demographics in Tunisia.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement