Seafood nights at Courtyard by Marriott Hotel Kuwait
Kuwait , October 12, 2010
The Courtyard by Marriott Hotel Kuwait has launched Al-Bahar seafood nights at its Atrium restaurant.
George Aoun, general manager of the Marriott Group of Hotels, hosted a number of ambassadors, dignitaries and media for dinner on this occasion.
“We are proud to present Al-Bahar Seafood nights, every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday,” said Ziad Watfi, director of events and restaurants.
At a discounted price of KD7.5, diners can enjoy fresh fish and seafood cooked to perfection and have their meals cooked to their choice, with a wide variety of foods from the full buffet, both hot and cold, along with an eclectic dessert section, said Watfi. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bahrain firm to set up virtual fantasy world
- Egypt gathers 2.7m tonnes of wheat
- Iran seeks to speed up nuclear activity: IAEA
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced