Seafood nights at Courtyard by Marriott Hotel Kuwait
Kuwait , October 12, 2010
The Courtyard by Marriott Hotel Kuwait has launched Al-Bahar seafood nights at its Atrium restaurant.
George Aoun, general manager of the Marriott Group of Hotels, hosted a number of ambassadors, dignitaries and media for dinner on this occasion.
“We are proud to present Al-Bahar Seafood nights, every Wednesday, Thursday and Friday,” said Ziad Watfi, director of events and restaurants.
At a discounted price of KD7.5, diners can enjoy fresh fish and seafood cooked to perfection and have their meals cooked to their choice, with a wide variety of foods from the full buffet, both hot and cold, along with an eclectic dessert section, said Watfi. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- GCC to set up 100,000-strong security force
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires