Adnec ExCel London to stage 2 key ME events
Abu Dhabi, October 18, 2010
Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Company's (Adnec) ExCeL London, the UK capital’s largest exhibition centre, will stage two key Abu Dhabi linked events next week.
The European Future Energy Forum (Efef) takes place from October 19 to 21 at ExCeL, and is organised by Turret Middle East in association with Masdar. The Efef is part of the Future Energy series of events that includes the World Future Energy Summit held annually in Abu Dhabi.
On October 20, ExCeL will also host the Abu Dhabi Investment Forum - created to highlight the trade and investment opportunities the UAE capital is making available to the global investment community. This event is organised by the Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development with Institutional Investor.
“The Efef perfectly illustrates how the very best Abu Dhabi events can be exported around the world using Adnec’s global network of venues,” stated Simon Horgan, Adnec Group CEO.
“I am equally delighted that the organisers of Abu Dhabi Economic Forum have chosen to take advantage of Adnec’s investment in the facilities at ExCeL and relocate the upcoming 3rd Abu Dhabi Investment Forum to our venue in the UK capital.”
ExCeL London has been owned by Adnec since 2008 and has cemented its status in the events industry, picking up 12 major awards and expanding significantly. Its exhibition space is now 50 percent larger, at 97,500sqm alongside a world-class ICC (International Convention Centre) with facilities including a 5,000-seater auditorium, a breakout area for 2,500 delegates and, London’s largest banqueting hall with 3,000-seat capacity.
ExCeL has staged more than 3,000 events welcoming five million visitors from more than 200 countries, since it opened in 2000.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Equity firm buys into Algerian Pepsi bottler
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station