Itqan signs up as Milipol Qatar sponsor
Doha, October 20, 2010
Itqan Holding, a leading Qatari group, has signed up as the official golden sponsor of the eighth edition of 'Milipol Qatar 2010, an international exhibition for internal State security, to be held in Doha.
Itqan Holding group is undertaking its economic role in supplementing the market with latest products and technological solutions perceiving it as its social responsibility, said Itqan Holding CEO Muad Al Khatatiba.
He said the Itqan's pavilion at the exhibition will included a package of latest programs and technological solutions and the latest available technologies in the field of information security, information systems and communication securities.
Milipol Qatar committee president Brigadier Naser bin Fahad Al Thani, welcomed the financial support worth QR400,000 ($109,862) offered by Itqan for the security event.
Ithqan Holding has a paid-up capital of QR100 million and owns and manages a group of companies such as Itqan Technologies which specialises in implementing and developing programs, networks and protection systems for information security, websites and internal networks.
The group also owns a company specialized in digital printing, advertising and events management.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers