Kalaam unveils new 3D ad campaign
Manama, October 25, 2010
Kalaam Telecom, one of the leading alternative operators offering voice and data telecom services in Bahrain, has released its latest corporate campaign for 2011 in 3D technology.
Kalaam’s 3D animated advert is being showcased in three 42-inch 3DTV screens at Bahrain International Airport till December 31, and requires no special glasses to view.
Hosted by UK-based media group Balfour International, the 3D experience kiosks installed in both the arrivals and departures concourses broadcast continuous footage of vivid visuals and animated adverts that provide the 3D effect based on Phillips ‘Wow” 3D technology, said a top official.
“We were keen to present the innovative spirit of Kalaam Telecom in a unique way. The 3DTV viewing experience without special glasses provided us with an ideal opportunity to launch our 2011 corporate campaign: “Experience the Kalaam Advantage” in this fresh approach to advertising,' remarked Veer Passi, chief operating officer of Kalaam Telecom Bahrain.
'We are excited to be among the first telecoms to be involved in reaching our audience through this powerful 3D medium brought to Bahrain by Balfour Group International,' he added.
Charles Firebrace, head of Business Development, Balfour International, said, 'After many years of development, 3D screen technology is now surpassing all expectations in terms of impact for the advertiser and the general consumer.'
'After successful launches of the 3D experience in the UK, the UAE, India and Germany, Balfour has now brought the 3D experience to the Kingdom,' he stated.
“Creating an animated 3D corporate ad was an exciting challenge for us especially as we had no idea how the effects would come through,’ recalled Anna Kelly, communications manager at Kalaam.
“As an alternate voice and data service provider, Kalaam's 2011 corporate campaign focuses on the five-fold advantage Kalaam provides a customer. To highlight this message, through images that provide the depth required for the 3D effect in a 15 second spot was daunting, at first, but we are now very pleased with the released advert.'
'It’s quite engaging to see Kalaam’s message in 3D with the elements of the brand projected and floating in front of the TV screens,' Kelly added.
The 3DTV Screens are located at opposite Gate 12 in the Departures concourse and at the Green Channel Exit in the Arrivals Lounge at the Bahrain International Airport.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages