Danube wins MRM business award
Dubai, November 1, 2010
Danube Building Materials, a leader in construction, building materials and shop fitting industries, was awarded the prestigious Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum (MRM) Business Award.
The MRM Business Award in the ‘Freezone for Re-Export category was received by Danube chairman Rizwan Sajan and managing director Anis Sajan.
Danube Building Materials is the only building materials trading company to be awarded in this year’s edition of the MRM awards.
Held under the patronage of Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minster of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, the MRM Business Award was established in 2005 to recognise, showcase, and celebrate the success of organisations that have contributed to UAE economic development.
“Danube remains steadfast in its efforts to secure further growth in terms of our manufacturing capabilities and expand our retail presence in the region amidst our plans to launch 10 new Buildmart branches this year,” said Rizwan Sajan.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey
- South Korean group in $1.1bn Iraq jet deal
- Northrop Grumman inks Saudi training deal
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn