Transguard wins Dubai Airport Freezone deal
Dubai, November 1, 2010
Dubai Airport Freezone has signed a six-month contract with Transguard Group, an Emirates Group company, to upgrade its security operations.
Under the terms of the deal, Transguard will expand and upgrade Dubai Airport Freezone’s existing security systems, including its access control systems, perimeter intruder detection, automated vehicle identification and visitor management systems.
Mohammed Al Hashimi, executive director, Corporate Support at Dubai Airport Freezone, said, 'One of our key strategic objectives in Dubai Airport Freezone is to build a highly secured and safe environment for both our tenants and employees.'
“We continuously strive to improve our security measures while strengthening affiliation with strategic government security entities. We believe that secured environment is a key aspect for a successful and productive investment operation and we spare no effort to be on a par with the world’s best in security systems and procedures,”Al Hashimi stated.
“The deal signed with Transguard will enhance the security system previously in operation and ensure a fully integrated security management system across the organisation,” he added.
Established in 1996, Dubai Airport Freezone is located within the boundaries of the Dubai International Airport.
With in excess of 12.000 people working in the Freezone and hundreds more visiting every day, identity management has proved a complex operation but installing the latest technology will allow it to be monitored much more effectively.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals