Popular Lebanese restaurant opens in Dubai
Dubai, November 8, 2010
One of the most popular Lebanese restaurants, Burj Al Hamam, has opened a new outlet in a brand new waterside location at Festival Marina in Dubai.
The new Burj Al Hamam in Dubai Festival City adds to the restaurant’s Dubai portfolio, which includes two highly successful branches at Jumeirah Beach Park Plaza and Dubai Mall.
From the perennially-popular Hummos, Fatoush and Baba Ganoush to a tempting selection of hot mezze favourites such as Kibbeh and Fatayer, Burj Al Hamam’s menu offers the very best of Lebanese cuisine, rich with the fresh and flavourful ingredients so appreciated by lovers of traditional Arabic food, said a spokesperson.
With dining options indoors and outdoors at the boardwalk, the new Burj Al Hamam at Festival Marina offers the ideal backdrop for a relaxed meal, with glossy yachts and a sparkling skyline beyond evoking a distinctly Mediterranean vibe reminiscent of Beirut’s glittering seascape, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals
- US, Chinese warships narrowly avoid collision
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey
- South Korean group in $1.1bn Iraq jet deal