Iraq issues tender to buy 30,000 T sunflower oil
Hamburg, November 22, 2010
The Iraq State Foodstuff Trading Company has issued an international tender to purchase at least 30,000 tonnes of sunflower oil, European traders said on Monday.
Offers are due by November 29 and must be valid for two weeks after tender closing.
Any origin will be accepted apart from Ukraine and China. Shipment date was not given.-Reuters
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head