Al Rawabi to launch new product line at expo
Abu Dhabi, November 23, 2010
Al Rawabi Dairy Company, a pioneer in packaged dairy products and fresh juices in the Middle East, is launching its ‘B-Activ’ product line at SIAL Middle East.
The new range of Al Rawabi’s functional drinks and stirred yoghurts are of great help as natural supplements, a statement said.
“The products are rich in vitamins, promising to offer additional health benefits at a time when people are looking for personalised nutritional programs. Due to a hectic and stressful lifestyle, the possibility of our immune system getting weaker is high. ‘B-Activ’ is a key to promoting good health as the products address chronic diseases and help reduce the risk of several debilitating conditions such as cardiovascular ailments, diabetes and obesity,” said Dr Ahmed El Tigani Abdul Rahim, general manager, Al Rawabi Dairy Company.
Over the course of two decades, Al Rawabi has grown to become the leading producer of milk products in the region with a market share of 32.8 per cent in the fresh milk and fresh juices segment in the UAE.
As a brand, the company currently enjoys market leadership in the UAE and Oman and plans to expand further into Qatar.
SIAL Middle East is taking place from November 22 to 24, at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award
- Bahrain food firms gear up for Ramadan
- Bahrain police recover 800 firebombs
- Raytheon to ink $2.1bn Oman arms deal
- Saudi firm delays Sudan deal over dollar curbs
- Saudi dairy approves $26m dividends